Bienvenue sur mon site

Bienvenue sur mon site

If you want to translate the website in an other language...

22 oct. 2011

De retour de Saas Fee / Back from Saas Fee

Salut à tous!
Me voilà de retour de Saas Fee ( en Suisse) où nous avons passé 4 jours : 2 jours de géant et 2 de slalom dont un dans 20 cm de neige fraiche!
C'était plutôt un bon stage, même si j'ai un peu de mal en géant en ce moment, je commence à progresser en  slalom donc ça compense un peu...!
Désolée de ne pas avoir plus de photos mais par -15°C, j'ai pas osé sortir mes doigts des gants, j'avais trop peur qu'ils gèlent!!

Hi everyone!
Here I am back from Saas Fee ( in Switzerland) where we spent 4 days : 2 days in ginat and 2 days in slalom whom one was in 20cm of fresh snow!
It was rather a good camp, even if giant isn't my cup of tea for the moment, I start to improve a my slalom so, it compensate a little....!
Sorry not to have more picture but with 5°F, I didn't dare putting my fingers outside the gloves, I was too afraid they might fall!!!

Aucun commentaire: