Bienvenue sur mon site

Bienvenue sur mon site

If you want to translate the website in an other language...

6 févr. 2013

Pendant ce temps, dans la presse people... / Meanwhile, in the tabloids...


 



For those who don't speak french... 

Marine and Tiffany, you represent France in speed skiing (SuperG and downhill). Tell us a bit more about you...

Marine : I injured my ankle in jully and I started skiing again in december.It's a bit complicated to have a differed training with a 5 monthdelay. I just finished a speed week here,in Tgnes. For the moment, I'm trying to regain my bearings. Downhill is a mix of commitment and experience. Each race helps for the next season. I might do a world cup this season, if I manage to improve my skiing.

Tiffany : I have great results in speed skiing, but I do love giant too. It's my first real season in Europa Cup. I'm in the shape and I had a great winning here in Tignes last week, ahead Marine. There are not many races left in Europa Cup, but I want to take a maximum of experience.

Skiing in competition, is it a familial affair?
We've always lived and skied in Tignes, and our Dad was a ski coach. We really enjoy being in the start, and we are delighted for the one of us who's ahead the other.

Aucun commentaire: